How to reset a frozen HTC explorer?
Basically HTc explorer is a low end device which has a freezing problem while running a large app as it can't hold virtual memory in its low RAM space .Normally HTC explorer runs out of internal memory and is low on Processor . So if you install a whole lot of apps and games then this phone will really stick a bit.
Tip-Make sure your internal memory is free. Try installing Apps2sd application from the market.
To solve the problem there are two tricks -
1. Soft reset[Nothing but rebooting your device]
2. Hard reset/Factory reset
-From Home screen. [After turning on]
-From start up.Note- Doing Hard reset your data,apps and games will deleted .So make sure you back up all your stuff.
From Home screen
- Go to settings.
- Tap SD and Phone storage ->Then select factory reset
- Select Reset phone and later choose to erase everything from Phone.
From start up [This mode is useful for phones which don't turn on]
- Remove and replace the battery [To clear all static energy Left in circuit]
- Press and hold volume down button [-] and Power button simultaneously.
- After seeing an android logo on the screen release the Finger from volume down button.
- Later press volume down button to choose Factory reset and Then press power button to start the process.
The process takes around two minutes to reboot your device.
That's it ! Have fun:)