What is an Android Bootloop?
- The device doesn't respond properly to a command given by the user.
- The device doesn't turn on when powered.
- The device get stuck showing just the Android logo.
Why an Android device face a bootloop issue?
- It may be due to wrong updated version with respect to the software.
- Corrupt in the operating system due to third party installation.
- Few other times there may be a hardware issue.
How to fix boot loop issue in an Android smartphone?
- Out of all,first try this simple trick by just removing the battery and later reboot the device by replacing the battery after 60seconds [Cause often there may be a little bug which make the device go frozen.]
- Boot the device into recovery mode by powering on your device (Power key only) and pressing Volume-Up and Home key on the splash screen showing the logo.
- Then release Power key, press Vol-Up+Home until you see "booting recovery" in white on top of the screen.
- Choose option "Wipe cache" ( by using Vol-Up/Vol-Down to move navigate up and down), confirm the option by using Home key.
- Then reboot.